A Vision From A Long Time Ago

A long Time Ago I had A Vision...I Saw Brides Everywhere Helping Each Other obtain the Wedding Of Their Dreams...(I Like Injecting Capital Letters For No Reason!) It Was A place Where I would Have slightly Used and New Items that Other Brides donated, exchanged and or even sold for a moderate price. It Was to be A Thrifty Place A Whimsical Place A Place of Peace A Place Of Joy!
I envisioned it Pretty with Lots of Frilly Girly Things Coffee and Tea Brewing and The sound of laughter coming from within...(A Tear Just Rolled down My Cheek as I Remember so Many Things) 
Ladies of All ages enjoying Each Others company...
(Have You Noticed That I also Love Using ... For No Particular Reason)... We Will have Fun On this Journey We Will Laugh, Cry, Vent And Brainstorm Together! Wont' You Join Me?


This Is The Jamaican And Me On Our Wedding Day with only 1500.00 To the Budget!
Stay Tuned For the rest Of The Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more popular than ever? or are people still breaking the bank for that perfect wedding?

 Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more p, destination weddings and popular than ever? or are people still b...