Tears Of Joy And Sorrow

I'm Crying Tears Are Rolling Down My Eyes as I continue through A Thrifty Bride Shop to Bring Joy To Brides That For Whatever reason have A Thrifty Flair about Them! Love & Weddings go Hand in Hand...Just To name a few of Our Lovely Brides Julie, Heidi, Stacy, Brooke and Cathy There are many More Who have Found Comfort Support and Love in purchasing through A Thrifty Bride Shop... Virtual Now Yes, However Soon To be a Brick and Mortar Shop Again!! I Love contacting My lovely Brides via email of Social Media But i Also want to invite them to reunite at that Beautiful Whimsy Fun filled place full of Love and Laughter! I vow to work hard to obtain this goal For Them For Me For Us!!! So Here Is A Toast To Greater Things Yet To Come...Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more popular than ever? or are people still breaking the bank for that perfect wedding?

 Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more p, destination weddings and popular than ever? or are people still b...