Venues And Inner Thoughts

Where were We oh Yea So Like I was saying there are hundreds of Wedding ideas, Venues, Food, Honeymoon Locations we will be going to explore!

After the Wedding I went back to brainstorming  on ways to help other Brides in need, so I started Pickin at Thrift Shops Tag sales Through Craigslist and Other sources All Things Wedding. For Several Years I've Had My Thrifty Bride Within Me...I even Raffled a Gown Once and that was such fun Reading all The stories as why They should win the Gown of Choice!


I had several Shops Throughout My lifetime I always Had The Entrepreneur bug
(I got it from My Dad may He rest in peace 12-4-1936/11-30-2018)
I never knew that writing this blog would bring me to tears so many times...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more popular than ever? or are people still breaking the bank for that perfect wedding?

 Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more p, destination weddings and popular than ever? or are people still b...