Paper Flowers Oh My!

Yes Paper Flowers I know I felt the same thing coming from
The One who loves real and artificial Flowers only! I tell You There are so many different illustrations on how to make or obtain them that is definitely a way to go for that Bride on a budget...Oh and did I mention how Whimsical They are!



Subtle and Elegant They are sure to add a delightful feeling to Your Backyard, Barn, Country and even Beach Wedding! So Go ahead Thrifty Wedding Planner Be Wise Be Creative Be Thrifty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more popular than ever? or are people still breaking the bank for that perfect wedding?

 Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more p, destination weddings and popular than ever? or are people still b...