These Shoes Were Made For Walking ...Down The Isle That Is!

I remember How hard it was for Me to find the right Shoes for my Wedding Day...I wear a size 10 and it was September and The Had to be somewhat of a Wedge Shoe and somewhat Ivoryish LOL I know crazy right oh yeah and don't forget the budget. I finally found Them although I had to pay $40.00 I was delighted because They were Perfect! Oh How happy I was...So I vowed then to keep in stock shocks that were otherwise hard to find and big sizes as well. Nowadays Brides are wearing a variety of footwear to walk down The Isle,,,From Sandals To Sneakers To Boots To Stilettos

Be Wise Be Creative Be Thrifty...Be Comfortable On Your Big Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more popular than ever? or are people still breaking the bank for that perfect wedding?

 Are we at a standstill with weddings? Are budget friendly wedding more p, destination weddings and popular than ever? or are people still b...